Dollhouse Miniatures Special Sized Lighting Package!
Complete a lighting project, with this all in one package. These lights will look great in your miniatures. Light can add so much to a project, try this kit today!
Light up your smaller dollhouse miniature projects and room boxes now!
- 5 Warm White 1.8 mm LEDs with 14 inch wires. You have the option to add more lights. This kit can run up to 10 lights nice and bright.
- 9 volt battery strap with pre-attached mini on/off switch
- 2, 1-inch pieces of "EZ-shrink" shrink-tube for protecting your new connections
Connecting: You can do it! Connect the red leads from all of your LEDs to the red lead on the coin cell holder. Protect your connection with the included shrink tube. Connect the black wires from all LEDs to the black wire on the coin cell holder. Protect your connection. the included 3V coin battery slips right into the made-to-fit holder. press the push-button switch once to turn the lights on or off. Our shrink tubing is easy to shrink with simple heat sources like a lighter, hair drier, iron, embossing tool, or heat gun.
The lovely warm kitchen (pictured) is 1/4 scale and features one of our miniaturist lighting packets warm white 1.8mm LEDs in the light over the sink. Light really makes the scene come alive!
Questions about the product?
- "Is the "mini-switch" for off and on? I just want to make sure it's easily turned on and off " Yes, that sturdy little switch is what they call a "locking" switch. What that means: you press it once, the lights will stay on until you press it again to turn them off. Since a single coin cell can run 6 light for 12 hours, you can leave the lights on for hours and hours. The lights will not ever get hot, and they last 10 years!! So you will really have fun with them, just change out the coin cell every so often!
- "What if something breaks?" This packet comes with a 2-year guarantee. Your lights will work for years from time of purchase. If something breaks during install, send it back to us, it will be replaced for free. In the years we have been selling these LEDs we have gotten less than a handful back. LEDs do not break easily
- "What is the best way to bend these if I want them to shine down from a ceiling?" We recommend stabilizing the light with pliers if you need to bend it.